We deliver dynamic and interactive workshops and train your staff on cultural intelligence, anti-racism and implicit bias. As your organizational culture changes, you will find that retention increases because employees feel seen, heard and valued. Your organization will gain a reputation as a welcoming and inclusive place to work and/or worship.
We accomplish these objectives through two phases:
- Phase 1 is our main training where we focus on “The Five Bridges”:
- Foundational Bridge – the ethics of reconciliation
- Personal Bridge – review key definitions to maximize communication
- Professional Bridge – practical application of anti-racism principles to minimize harm and maximize results
- Historical Bridge – a holistic review of history that includes perspectives of every ethnic group.
- Bridge of Hope – a vision of a better world on the other side of conquering racism
- Phase 2 is our Consulting Bridge, where we offer:
- DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) organizational audit
- Intercultural Development Inventory assessment and debrief
- Review of organizational policies and practices to create synergy and alignment towards embracing anti-racist principles
- Includes all components of Phase 1