Digital Content Manager is a general title so here is what we are looking for! We are looking for someone that knows the Be the Bridge community and can inspire them to take action and equip them on their journey toward racial reconciliation. They need to have experience in copywriting and creating content on multiple platforms. They will work closely with the Director of Marketing to create and implement our strategy and solidify our brand and voice. They need to be familiar with the work of Be the Bridge and Latasha Morrison.
- This is a part-time position, working 25 hours per week.
- Remote location with occasional travel to Atlanta, Georgia.
- Oversee and maintain brand standards for all social content to ensure alignment and Brand Guidelines for Be the Bridge and Latasha Morrison.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns for all program initiatives and launches for new resources and educational content.
- Work with Director of Marketing to create social media strategy, including content creation, distribution and engagement on all social channels for Be the Bridge and Latasha Morrison.
- Write and/or edit email communications (Mailchimp) for Be the Bridge and Latasha Morrison.
- Manage website content, messaging and updates.
- Simple graphic design for online platforms.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for this position include, but not limited to:
- Have a solid knowledge Be the Bridge and Latasha Morrison.
- Social media content writer.
- Understand trends in social media (specifically Instagram and TikTok).
- Instagram and TikTok app editing knowledge.
- Marketing and communications for a non-profit.
- Requires 1-3 years of experience in social media content creation for an organization/s.
WHY WORK FOR BE THE BRIDGE?
Be the Bridge is a Christian-based organization that exists to empower people and culture toward racial healing, equity, and reconciliation. Our vision is that people and organizations are aware and respond to the racial brokenness and systemic injustice in our world. That we are no longer conditioned by racialized society but are grounded in truth. That all are equipped to flourish.
WHO WE ARE?
We are a passionate, diverse, and growing team committed to changing the culture. We believe in the power of truth telling and grace. We believe when people humbly acknowledge their brokenness and choose to pursue justice, that reconciliation can and will happen.
HOW WE HELP TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
Consistent with our commitment to maintain a safe workplace free of known hazards, all employees and visitors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We also may require staying up to date on booster shots in the future based on Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and manufacturer recommendations. If you are hired, we may require you to verify that you are fully COVID-19 vaccinated by your start date, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption by BTB in writing or any other exemptions available under applicable law.
BE THE BRIDGE COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
At Be The Bridge, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that reflects the communities we serve. We are intentional about creating an environment where employees, our audiences and other stakeholders feel valued and inspired to reach their full potential and make authentic connections. We foster a workplace culture that embraces each person’s diversity, including the extent to which they are similar or different. Be The Bridge leaders believe that an equitable and inclusive culture is not only the right thing to do, but also an organizational imperative. Read more about our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion at BTB.
AA/EEO: As an equal employment opportunity employer, Be The Bridge and its affiliates do not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship for the company.